We are upgrading our payments system, this means that we require more information before we can make payments to some of our causes.
The cause admin will be contacted to let them know what we need from them in order to make the payment.
Causes can fall into one of seven categories for payments:
Your payment can be made:
1. We don't need any additional information and over £15 is due to be paid to the cause
2. We can make this payment but before we can make the next payment we need some additional information
Your payment can't be made yet:
3. We need to check the information we hold for paying the cause before we can make the payment
4.We need to check we have the correct contact details for the cause and that we hold the correct payment details for the cause before we can make the payment
5. We don't have payment details for the cause and need these before we can make payment
6. We have been told the payment details for the cause need to be updated before we can make the payment
7. No payment due as the £15 payment threshold hasn't been reached
Payments we can make are on their way and should be with you before Christmas, the cause admin will get an email to confirm the payment is on it's way.
For the causes we can't pay yet because we need to check the information we hold, an email is being sent to the cause admin explaining what they need to provide and upon receipt of the required information we will then be making those payments. You can find more details on why we need additional information here.
For the causes we don't have payment details for, an email will be sent in the New Year when we have completed our updates to the section on site where you can amend payment details. Once we have the correct payment details and have completed all our standard checks, we will then be issuing payments.
If you have any queries regarding this, please send us a query with the subject Quarter 3 Payment Query so we can prioritise dealing with your questions.
The form for you to complete if you need to is attached to this article.