The person who will be the new cause admin needs to join easyfundraising as a supporter.
In order for the changes to be made, we will need the following:
- Confirmation from the current administrator that the details should be changed to the new administrator
- The new administrator will need to be registered as a supporter of the cause with easyfundraising.org.uk
- The name and email address of the new administrator
- The role of the new administrator within the cause (with accompanying proof where applicable)
- The new administrators contact details (phone number)
- Confirmation from the new administrator that they are happy to take on this role
Where possible, the request to amend administrator access should be sent by the current administrator with the new administrator included as a cc in the email.
If the current administrator is no longer associated with the cause and cannot be reached, please confirm this and provide a scanned copy of a letter from the cause to confirm the new contact should be given administrator access. This should be emailed to email@example.com or you can click here to send us the information.
We will not be able to make any changes without the information listed above.