easyfundraising causes can only have one administrator, this is usually the person who registered the cause with us.
This person has extra access linked to their account which allows them to update the cause logo and description as well as the payment details we use to pay donations and they receive a statement every quarter letting them know what your cause is due to be paid.
The person who will be the new cause admin needs to join easyfundraising as a supporter.
You can change who has administrator access for the cause by contacting our Support Team with the following details:
- Confirmation from the current administrator that the details should be changed to the new administrator
- The new administrator will need to be registered as a supporter of the cause with easyfundraising.org.uk
- The name and email address of the new administrator
- The role of the new administrator within the cause (with accompanying proof where applicable)
- The new administrators contact details (phone number)
- Confirmation from the new administrator that they are happy to take on this role
Where possible, the request to amend administrator access should be sent by the current administrator with the new administrator included to confirm that they accept the role.
If the current administrator is no longer associated with the cause and cannot be reached, let us know, you can either email email@example.com or you can click here to send us the information.