There are a number of reasons your donation may be lower than you expected, here are the most common:
- Some retailers offer different rates for different items that you can buy, please check back on the retailers page with easyfundraising to see their donation rates
- Some retailers offer a different rate depending on if you have ever shopped with them before or whether you're a new customer to them, again you can check these on the retailers page on our website.
- Some retailers will exclude VAT and P&P costs from your donation this would mean the cost of your order was less and therefore so is the donation
- Some retailers exclude some goods from being eligible for a donation, if your order included something that wasn't eligible, the amount you paid that could have a donation claimed would be lower
- Have you returned part of your order? If so, the amount you spent will have reduced and this will mean your donation reduces as well
We will always make sure you know what rates are available for you, each Retailer has their own page on our website where you can see the donations they offer and the terms and conditions that apply.