The Cause Admin is usually the person who has registered your good cause with us and can be changed to another registered supporter at any time. This person has some extra access on their account which allows them to update payment details and receive a statement every quarter letting them know how well your cause is doing.
Articles in this section
- Where has my admin area gone?
- Updating your payment method from JustGiving
- Who is the Cause Admin?
- When will I find out how much my cause will receive?
- When will my cause receive its donations?
- Can I contact my supporters directly?
- Can I see who supports my cause?
- Can more than one person manage an easyfundraising cause?
- How can I change who controls my cause's easyfundraising account?
- As the admin of my cause, what can I do?