The Cause Admin is usually the person who has registered your good cause with us and can be changed to another registered supporter at any time. This person has some extra access on their account which allows them to update payment details and receive a statement every quarter letting them know how well your cause is doing. If your cause is registered for Gift Aid this person will receive the information they need to make a claim with HMRC.
Articles in this section
- Updating your payment method from JustGiving
- Who is the Cause Admin?
- Can I contact my supporters directly?
- Can I see who supports my cause?
- Can more than one person manage an easyfundraising cause?
- How can I change who controls my cause's easyfundraising account?
- As the admin of my cause, what can I do?
- My cause no longer needs to fundraise, how do I close my easyfundraising account?
- How can I get people to sign up to support my cause?
- How can I change the name of my cause?