No not at all. Every supporter who registers with us is automatically allocated a unique ID number that is associated with their easyfundraising account. This means that your details are kept safe and secure and you can be registered with us with one email while using different emails with you favourite stores.
Articles in this section
- Donations are different with Amazon and eBay
- How long does it take for a donation to be added to my account?
- Can I claim a donation if I forgot to shop through easyfundraising?
- What donation will my cause receive?
- What does donation reversed mean?
- How long does it take to get a donation?
- Does my easyfundraising email address have to match the one I use with the retailer?
- Why don't I get a donation as an existing customer?
- Why is my donation lower than I expected?