The donation rate that you see on the retailers listing is the full donation that your good cause will receive if you make a purchase that is eligible. We do not take anything from that rate so 100% of it goes to your good cause. For instance if John Lewis says their available donation is 2% then your good cause will get all of that 2%.
Articles in this section
- Donations are different with Amazon and eBay
- How long does it take for a donation to be added to my account?
- Can I claim a donation if I forgot to shop through easyfundraising?
- How do I check my order is eligible for a donation?
- What donation will my cause receive?
- What does donation reversed mean?
- How long does it take to get a donation?
- Does my easyfundraising email address have to match the one I use with the retailer?
- Why don't I get a donation as an existing customer?
- Why is my donation lower than I expected?