There are 5 simple steps to getting your new features:
- Firstly, the existing easyfundraising Cause Administrator for your cause needs to login to begin the process. If you don’t know who your Cause Administrator is, contact firstname.lastname@example.org and the easyfundraising team will be happy to help
- The Cause Administrator will need to provide some basic info about your cause such as the name, and address
- The next step is to submit your payment information to make sure that donations reach you correctly. This is typically the bank account details for your cause (it needs to be a UK bank account in the name of the cause). You’ll also need to provide details of someone who will be responsible for funds raised including their name, address and date of birth. This can be the Chair or Treasurer for example. It does not necessarily need to be the Cause Administrator
- It can take up to 48 hours for easyfundraising to verify these details and once they have, the new functions will become available.
- You can then access the new Page Builder tool - this is your chance to get across why your cause needs support and what you are raising for. You can include images too to really bring your cause story to life; we’ll give you plenty of tips.