Firstly, congratulations on raising a donation for your cause, you will have got an email from us as the donation is updated to your account so you know what you will be expecting to receive.
Your donation will now go through the following stages:
- Tracked - the visit to the retailer has tracked and a pending donation has been added to your account.
- Returns and Cancellations - the retailer will now give you an opportunity to return or cancel your order. Typically, you've got 30 days but this can be longer when returns periods are extended or if it's a holiday or insurance purchase.
- Retailer Review - Once the window to return your goods or cancel your order has passed, the retailer will run a brief check to ensure your purchase meets their terms and conditions.
- Confirmed - After their checks have been completed, the retailer will send us an update on the status of your donation. If everything is ok, this will be 'confirmed'.
- Ready to be Paid - your donation will be ready to be paid to your cause when we have received the money for it from the retailer. Once this has happened, it will be visible on the next payment run statement and will be paid when the balance to be passed on reaches £15.
If the purchase is returned or cancelled, or the terms and conditions haven't been met the retailer will reject your donation and it's status will be amended to reversed, you can see this in your donation history. This removes the value of that donation from your total raised.
Click to enlarge
If you don't believe that your donation should have been reversed you can report this to us from the donation in your donation history.
Click to enlarge